Note on the set up: Let the photo booth rest indoorsfor acclimatisation!
· Only suitable for indoor use!
· No direct sunlight!
· The printer cannot be operated at temperatures below 10 °C and high humidity!
First, please stick the return labels over the shipping labels! You also find your return labels available for download in your online customer portal!
Cable A connects the KRUU Photobooth Premium to the power outlet to supply power to the photo booth.
Cable B connects the KRUU Photobooth Premium to the Super Flash.
Cable C connects the KRUU Photobooth Premium to the Super Flash.
Cable D connects the KRUU Photobooth Basic with the selphy printer. Please do not use USB stick and SD card.
Cable E connects the selphy printer to the power outlet to supply power to the printer.
Open the paper bin to insert the paper.
Take a pack of the enclosed paper stock and insert it into the paper bin with the glossy side facing up. Notice! A maximum of 18 sheets (1 pack) may be inserted.
Close the paper bin. Make sure that the paper tray remains half open.
Insert the paper bin into the selphy printer.
Press the red switch up to remove the ribbon.
Insert the new ribbon and close the lid of the printer.
Push On Button for 3s. Do not touch any other key!
Call us directly at 80 88 12 91
Just send us an email to email@example.com
In case of technical questions we are available for you on Friday & Saturday until 9 pm!
For safety reasons, the following precautions must be observed!
• This photo booth is designed for 230V/50Hz AC operation in Europe.
• The device must never be connected to a power supply that deviates from the specified voltage and/or frequency values.
• For the use of the KRUU Photobooth it needs a technically faultless and with a residual current circuit breaker fused (RCD/FI), earthed Schuko socket (230V/16A). The connections used must be made by a specialist and comply with the current DIN/VDE regulations.
Protection class and usage site
The device complies with protection class 1/IP20 – permitted usage site: Indoors (no humid rooms).
Never open the casing of the photo booth, the flash, or the printer to perform any repairs or trouble-shooting of electronic parts. There are live parts in the casing of these devices, which can cause a lifethreatening electric shock if touched!
• Be sure to read these instructions in order to operate the product safely.
• Follow these instructions to prevent injury or harm to the operator of the product or others.
Denotes the risk of serious injury or death.
• Use only power sources specified in this instruction manual for use with the product.
• Do not disassemble or modify the product.
• Do not expose the product to strong shocks or vibration.
• Do not touch any exposed internal parts.
• Stop using the product in any case of unusual circumstances such as the presence of smoke or a strange smell.
• Do not use organic solvents such as alcohol, benzine or paintthinner to clean the product.
• Do not get the product wet. Do not insert foreign objects or liquids into the product.
• Do not use the product where flammable gases may be present. This may cause electric shock, explosion or fire.
• Do not touch the product connected to a power outlet during lightning storms. This may cause electric shock.
• Periodically remove any dust buildup from the power plug and power outlet using a dry cloth.
• Do not plug in or unplug the product with wet hands.
• Do not use the product if the power plug is not fully inserted into the power outlet.
• Do not expose the power plug and terminals to dirt or let them come into contact with metallic pins or other metal objects.
• Do not touch the battery charger or AC adapter connected to a power outlet during lightning storms.
• Do not place heavy objects on the power cord. Do not damage,break or modify the power cord.
• Do not wrap the product in cloth or other materials when in use or shortly after use when the product is still warm in temperature.
• Do not leave the product connected to a power source for long periods of time.
• Do not charge batteries/battery packs at temperatures outside the range of 5 – 40 °C. This may cause electric shock, explosion or fire.
• Follow any indications to turn off the product in places where its use is forbidden. Not doing so may cause other equipment to malfunction due to the effect of electromagnetic waves and even result in accidents.
Denotes the risk of injury.
• Do not touch any parts inside the product. This may cause injury.
• Avoid using, placing, or storing the product in the following places:
This may cause overheating of or damage to the printer or adapter, which may result in electric shock, burns or other injury, or fire. High temperature may deform the product or adapters.
Denotes the possibility of property damage.
• Unplug the product from the power outlet when you are not using it.
• Do not place anything, such as cloth, on top of the product while in use.
Leaving the product plugged in for a long period of time may cause it to overheat and distort, resulting in fire.
• Never reuse paper for printing, even if most of the paper is blank. Reusing paper may damage the printer if paper jams or the ink sheet adheres to the paper.
• Do not unplug the printer while it is printing. If you accidentally turn the printer off while printing, restart it and wait until the paper is ejected. If paper jams and cannot be removed, contact the KRUU Customer Support. Do not attempt to remove jammed paper by force, which may damage the printer.
• Do not use the printer near motors or other devices that generate strong magnetic fields, near TVs or radios, or in dusty environments. This may damage the printer or cause malfunction.
• Do not raise the monitor excessively. The screen can be raised to about 45°. Attempting to raise it further may damage it.