Note on the set up: Let the photo booth rest indoorsfor acclimatisation!
· Only suitable for indoor use!
· No direct sunlight!
· The printer cannot be operated at temperatures below 10 °C and high humidity!
First, please stick the return labels over the shipping labels! You also find your return labels available for download in your online customer portal!
Cable A connects the KRUU Photobooth Lite to the power outlet to supply power to the photo booth.
Cable B connects the KRUU Photobooth Lite to the Super Flash.
Cable C connects the KRUU Photobooth Lite to the Super Flash.
Call us directly at 80 88 12 91
Just send us an email to email@example.com
In case of technical questions we are available for you on Friday & Saturday until 9 pm!
For safety reasons, the following precautions must be observed!
• This photo booth is designed for 230V/50Hz AC operation in Europe.
• The device must never be connected to a power supply that deviates from the specified voltage and/or frequency values.
• For the use of the KRUU Photobooth it needs a technically faultless and with a residual current circuit breaker fused (RCD/FI), earthed Schuko socket (230V/16A). The connections used must be made by a specialist and comply with the current DIN/VDE regulations.
Protection class and usage site
The device complies with protection class 1/IP20 – permitted usage site: Indoors (no humid rooms).
Never open the casing of the photo booth, the flash, or the printer to perform any repairs or trouble-shooting of electronic parts. There are live parts in the casing of these devices, which can cause a lifethreatening electric shock if touched!